Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Typology is the first skincare brand launched by Good Brands, an ambitious project to build a new generation of digital first consumer brands. Founded in. 2019 by serial entrepreneur Ning Li, Typology became the #1 selling skincare brand online in France and operates also in the UK, Germany and the USA.
Mission: Improve overall business performance by leading and executing various strategic projects, as the expansion of the business require, typically within finances, operations, expansion related areas. You will report directly to our head of finance and operations, and you will also work closely with the Founder and the rest of the team.
As an illustration, some of the topics could be:
- International expansion: setting up a US subsidiary
- Project management: lead a key feature for part of the checkout of the website
- Contract negotiation: lead the negotiation and coordinate stakeholders for a key supplier of our value chain to save up to 1m$ / year.
- Trouble-shooting with a delivery partner: investigate the underperformance of one of our delivery partner and propose and implement a new technical or logistical solution for the issue
1/ Business acumen and big picture thinking
- Business savvy: ability to develop deep understanding of the business rapidly and grasp key strategic leverages
- Analytical skills: so to communicate effectively with the finance team and the founder
2/Organisational and problem solving
- Organisation skills: being organised and disciplined and help keeping the project organised and focused on areas where it can add the most value
- Problem solving: strategic thinking and problem analysis, simplify complexity
3/Proactiveness & trustworthiness
- Dependable and reliable. You will quickly earn trust of the finance team and the founder and will be given a large variety of tasks (and learn in the process)
- Proactive: you take initiatives, and communicate proactively.
- Diversity is the engine of our innovation. We build a culture where difference is valued. These are the principles that guide the way we build our teams, train our leaders, and create a business that's right for everyone who's a part of it.
- Unfortunately, we cannot respond to each candidate due to the large number of applications received. We come back to candidates whose qualifications best meet our roles. Consult our personal data protection policy for candidates.
- We consider our board members to be full team members. The board is currently made up of Ning Li and Rodolphe Menegaux. Observer members are Jeremy Uzan and Marc Simoncini.