Are you familiar with the membership subscription model? Of course, you are. Most ecommerce giants are already leveraging this strategy - Amazon, Walmart, Adore Me, Fabletics, etc. But up until now, building out this modern loyalty experience has been too expensive and unattainable for most brands. Enter Subscribfy.
Our solution empowers Shopify merchants to build custom membership subscription programs, so they can prioritize and reward their most valuable shoppers. We're a team of LTV hackers, obsessed with data and passionate about creating flawless customer experiences.
By leveraging Subscribfy, brands can capture recurring cash flow, enhance customer lifetime value, and position themselves as the first point of consideration in the buyer's journey.
We are looking for an exceptional React Developer to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
Core To This Need Is Expertise In
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Experience with working with a CSS preprocessor LESS/SASS
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- Passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Be positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- Experience of working in an Agile team
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Experience with Typescript is a nice to have
*Hiring is done with a collaboration contract (on a company or as a freelancer), and legal holidays in Romania days off will be granted