Senior Treasury Analyst
The Senior Treasury Analyst will contribute to the success of the company by providing operational support for the company’s global bank account management, regulatory compliance, cash management, treasury operations, and process and system improvements. This person will play an integral role in managing daily cash flow and liquidity and ensuring all banking activity is accurate and complete!
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant's location.
- Manage all banking operations including bank account opening/closings, signatory maintenance, periodic KYC requests, card programs, and bank portal administration.
- Liaise with external financial partners to support global operations
- Assist with Cash Flow forecasting and reporting, partnering closely with internal teams
- Perform monthly account/service fees analysis, work with bank(s) on discrepancies, and recommend improvements
- Maintain a register of bank accounts and manage records to support all changes
- Ensure accurate controls, including SOX compliance and company policies
- Support accounting to ensure timely month-end close
- Collaborate with internal teams on ad-hoc projects as needed
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in treasury or corporate banking
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Ability to efficiently complete tasks, balance competing priorities, and show great attention to details
- Broad understanding of banking services, documentation, standard methodologies, clearing systems, and payment technologies
- Ability to build successful business partnerships with internal and external partners
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment
- Experience with international treasury operations
- Experience with FX hedging
- Experience with NetSuite and banking portals
- Experience in a large corporation or SaaS technology company
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to help every engineer do their best work, every day, using data, not opinions, at every stage of the software lifecycle. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. Flex First allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or hybrid.
Read more about Flex First.
Our hiring process
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The pay range above represents a reasonable estimate of the salary for the listed position. This role is eligible for a corporate bonus plan and a competitive equity package. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related factors such as an applicant’s skills, qualifications, and experience.
New Relic provides a variety of benefits for this role, including healthcare, dental, vision, parental leave and planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, flex time-off, 11 paid holidays, volunteer time off, a discounted employee stock purchase plan, and other competitive benefits designed to improve the lives of our employees.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Employment agencies or third parties that submit a resume into this career site or to New Relic without an authorized agreement do so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become the property of New Relic without limitation and without any obligation or fee due for any reason.