Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Coravin is a global wine technology company and world leader in wine preservation. Our award-winning systems enable wine lovers everywhere to pour any wine, at any time, in any measure and preserve the life of their bottes for weeks, months or even years.
Available in over 60 countries, online and in-store. Coravin can be found in leading global, international, local retailers and fine wine shops around the world. As well, as enabling the creation of the World’s best and most varied wine by the glass programs in premium restaurants, bars, and wineries.
Our Mission: Changing the Way the World Drinks Wine.
Our Vision: Giving wine lovers everywhere the power of choice, the flexibility and freedom to finish the bottle whenever they want, (be that a few days, weeks, months or even years), confident in the knowledge that every glass will taste as good as the first.
Our Values: PASSIONATE PEOPLE, PIONEERING WINE TECHNOLOGY. We’re BETTER TOGETHER. We STRIVE TO THRIVE. We’re RESILIANT & RESOURCEFUL.
Coravin is hiring Amazon Specialist to oversee the management of Amazon and diverse online marketplaces throughout Europe. The ideal candidate will not only oversee the Amazon sales channel but also broaden Coravin's presence across other European marketplaces such as bol.com, otto.de, etc.
The Marketplace Specialist is responsible for executing marketing, operations and merchandise tactics that drive sales goals through online marketplaces. Success in this role demands high attention to details, ability to analyse data, manage marketing complex projects and a good cross-functional collaboration.
The role will report to Director of Digital Growth and be an integral part of the dynamic global digital acquisition team consisting of 6 team members in 2024. Our office is at the heart of Amsterdam (Mindspace dam) and provides a vibrant working environment. Additionally, you will have a unique opportunity to access Mindspace offices globally in case you want to work and travel for short periods of time.
- Forecast demand and manage inventory on local and international platforms, such as Amazon and other online marketplaces.
- Create, manage, and optimize listings for all marketplaces.
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation.
- Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure constant growth in demand generation (advertising, organic sessions, etc.) good cross-channel collaboration.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on marketplace metrics and sales.
- Stay on top of industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies in e-commerce and online marketplaces to recommend and implement innovative strategies.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, including third-party vendors, to optimize collaboration and drive mutually beneficial outcomes.
Skills & Characteristics:
- Demonstrate high ethical standards, with a strong moral compass to do the right thing and demonstrate the Coravin values.
- Entrepreneurial at heart, with innovative thinking and the ability work in a fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Show appreciation and respect for the different ideas, perspectives, qualities, skills, experiences, and diversity our people bring – be that our team, partners and customers.
- Open to providing feedback and receiving/acting on feedback at an individual, team and company level.
- Outstanding communication skills – the ability to articulate yourself clearly, dynamically, and effectively both in person/virtually in writing and verbally.
- Detail orientated with excellent administrative, organizational, and prioritization skills; demonstrates the ability to multitask, work efficiently and manage time effectively.
- Ability to anticipate or face challenges before/as they arise and propose appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrates adaptability, is comfortable with changes in the work environment and navigates accordingly.
- Keen interest in developing new ways of working to make Coravin more efficient and can implement process improvements, whilst maintaining our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong decision-making skills, proactively or reactively depending on the situation.
- People and team orientated, understands their behaviour has an impact on others, can build positive relationships and is emotionally aware.
- Positive attitude and energy with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and/or creative skills.
- Self-motivated and results orientated in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Love of wine and interest in the wine industry is a definite plus.
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 2 year's of experience working with Amazon or other online marketplaces.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Has exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others.
- Experience in merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerce is preferred.
- Experience with product listings, data feeds, search engine marketing, and analytics platforms is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to addressing challenges and opportunities in the dynamic e-commerce landscape
- Fluent in English.
- Have the right to work/Work permit/Visa in the Netherlands.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Coravin is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Coravin is devoted to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Coravin are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, medical condition, ancestry, age, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. Coravin will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the previously stated characteristics. Coravin is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.