Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of 700 people, powering operations in 17 countries (and counting!).Named one of the World's Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company in 2019 and again in 2021, our mission is simple: empowering people to consume tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact . We have indeed contributed to avoid the production of more than 1,000,000 tons of CO2e worldwide since our launch in 2014.Be part of an exciting and growing international adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech. YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT): 🏅
- Optimize our current HRIS (BambooHR) to fit the needs of the People team, the managers and the employees
- Prepare for the replacement of our current HRIS system.
- Take the ownership of all HR tools and systems - oversee set up, ensure data is managed appropriately, systems integrate effectively, and that our infrastructure is built to scale.
- Track & maintain data accuracy and integrity of our tools
- Identify and resolve discrepancies or missions.
- Lead HRIS projects & new tools involving market benchmark, implementation, upgrades, budget negotiation and related administration
- Provide mentoring, coaching and support for administrators and employees on all our tools
- Ensure proper and timely communication to Back Market when new tools or changes are implemented
- You have a significant experience in HRIS. Big plus if you have participated in an implementation!
- You have worked in a fast-growing and in an international environment.
- You have great communication skills.
- You are structured and thorough with strong attention to details and data accuracy
- Excel/Gsheet is your best friend (or at least a very close relative).
- A knowledge of Tableau and BambooHR is a plus!
- You are fun and enthusiastic, excited about being a core member of a rockstar team!
- English is a no brainer.
- Phone screen with Aymeric, our Head of People Expertise.
- Interview with Fred or Caro, our Payroll Experts + on People Partner (HRBP)
- Interview with Andrews, our IT infrastructure and Integration Manager
- Back Market Values Interview
- A meaningful job: you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- A meaningful company: we became a mission-driven company in January 2022.
- Be part of a worldwide growing company based in Europe, the USA and Asia to face great challenges : you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Work alongside passionate experts: who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow in your career.
- Grow your career: with a flexible career path and a dedicated Learning & Development team. Back Market will help you evolve with personalized internal trainings and external handpicked providers from day 1!
- Leadership Academy by Back Market:“be a coach not a dictator” is at the core of this program ! We train and enable all our leaders to support their team towards achieving goals. Be a manager at Back Market is an unique experience we take by heart.
- An attractive salary, equity and a host of benefits including : Lunch voucher, health insurance, relocation package, paid time off for activism in your community, parental benefits, flexible hours, etc…
- Remote friendly company : up to 3 days of remote work per week!
- One Loving Tribe: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
- Be part of one of our Employee Resource Groups createdaround shared identities, common backgrounds and/or special interests crafted to be a safe space and an expressive outlet.
- Several internal events: The Monday Brief (weekly)/ The Somehands (monthly)/ The All Hands (annual).
- We’re here to SABOTAGE: It’s our mantra. It keeps us focused on what we aspire to be: a little bit sneaky, always smart, kinda frugal and constantly conspiring to create maximum impact.