Sales Account Manager intern (French speaker)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of 700 people, powering operations in 17 countries (and counting!).Named one of the World's Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company in 2019 and again in 2021, our mission is simple: empowering people to consume tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact . We have indeed contributed to avoid the production of more than 1,000,000 tons of CO2e worldwide since our launch in 2014.Be part of an exciting and growing international adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.Back Market would be nothing without our dear sellers providing all the state-of-the-art refurbished supply to our customers.We are currently looking for a Sales Account Manager intern to join our team in charge of the FR Sellers, within the Seller Success team.As an Account Manager Intern within the Seller Success team, you will work closely with and support our refurbishers to offer the customers the best products quality & price-wise. You will focus on different topics related to sales performance, quality, category & product management, price analysis, compliance, and E-Commerce competition. Your Mission (If You Accept It):
- Working alongside the FR Key Account manager providing key insights to help the Sellers handle their business on our platform: draw key insights from raw data and current situation thanks to your data-driven mindset and business knowledge (e.g. analyze databases, KPI major trends or qualitative data),
- Managing projects: and prioritize new processes and tools for sellers, and manage several projects at a time (e.g. identify sellers' needs and ways to resolve them),
- Support our French sellers: giving them advices, solutions on how to provide the best qualitative and quantitative offer to customers (insights on market competition, updates on legal topics, issues management, quality focus, etc),
- Partnering with internal teams: work with many stakeholders across diverse teams and manage realistic road maps and timelines (e.g. find the right contact persons, share workload and take initiatives),
- Creating actions plans: follow-up the impact and design tailored action plans and next steps to constantly improve projects and seek efficiency (e.g. build effective monitoring methods and always take a step back).
- You are fluent (verbal and written communication)in French AND in English!
- You ideally have a previous experience in Sales/Consulting/Project management position
- Proactive and positive attitude - You will represent our team and the Back Market brand interfacing with many corporate accounts on our marketplace
- You’re a fantastic team player
- You have a strong interest for the online and e-commerce environment, with a pure commercial spirit, you ideally have a previous experience in a related field
- You are passionate about growth and eager to learn, you are familiar with the start-up environment and working in a demanding change-oriented environment
- You have an analytical mind – strong use of insights and confident around data-driven decision-making > familiar with Office & Google suite and in particular Excel/Gsheet to manipulate data.
- Starting date in January 2024
- Duration 4 to 6 months
- Location: Bordeaux, France
- > You must have an internship agreement provided by your school.
- Video-call Interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Home assignment Technical test
- Skills fit interview with the direct manager
- Cultural fit interview with another person in the team
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.