Content Public Relations Intern (French speaker)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of 700 people, powering operations in 17 countries (and counting!).Named one of the World's Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company in 2019 and again in 2021, our mission is simple: empowering people to consume tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact . We have indeed contributed to avoid the production of more than 1,000,000 tons of CO2e worldwide since our launch in 2014.Be part of an exciting and growing international adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.The Public Relations team activities are centered on global reputation building, positioning, and helping the company establish itself as a trusted authority. One of the most important activities in our team is working closely with journalists on the press relations side, and with PR agencies in different countries.As a Content Public Relations Intern, you will be in charge of creating content for the PR team and leading the editorial calendar of our future corporate website. Your primary goals will be to “translate” for PR the content you will be gathering from the content team, the brand team, the sustainability team, etc. at Back Market. You’ll also be in charge of developing and managing the content of our future corporate website. Your Mission (If You Accept It):
- Gather, digest, and adapt the content necessary to feed the PR team that you’ll get from other teams (from brand to supply/ops, content etc)
- Search and share the right content with our PR agencies
- Help the team on every PR project (events, PR activations etc)
- Help to think of the content for the future corporate website with the teams concerned
- Looking for a 6-month internship
- English and French are no-brainers (fully professional capability). If you’re extra cool and speak any other language, bonus points for you!
- Big bonus for you if you already have a first experience in communications (external or internal) or public relations/media relations.
- Strong writing skills (French and English) that demonstrate both professionalism and approachability
- You have the ability to synthesize a wide variety of subjects
- You have excellent communication skills, are proactive and you have a high capacity to federate and work with transversal teams.
- You show strong organizational skills.
- Starting date in January 2024
- Duration 4 to 6 months
- Location: Paris, France
- > You must have an internship agreement provided by your school.
- Video-call Interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical test (home assignment)
- Skills fit interview with the direct manager
- Cultural fit interview with another person in the team
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.