Vendor Manager, Customer Service Global Outsourcing
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of 700 people, powering operations in 17 countries (and counting!).Named one of the World's Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company in 2019 and again in 2021, our mission is simple: empowering people to consume tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact . We have indeed contributed to avoid the production of more than 1,000,000 tons of CO2e worldwide since our launch in 2014.Be part of an exciting and growing international adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.The Quality and Customer Care Department’s mission is to make sure our customers have the best user experience and that they have no more reasons to buy new. This means the customer experience must match (or beat!) buying brand-new products at every step of their journey.The Vendor Manager (Customer Service Global Outsourcing) 's primary responsibility is to drive our business process outsourcing (BPO) partners performance and to oversee the operations required for driving best-in-class customer service in the US.The Vendor Manager (Customer Service Global Outsourcing) will also serve as project lead for partner onboarding, partner site implementation, executing change processes, and maintaining operational cadences as outlined within the contract. YOUR MISSION: 🥇
- Drive amazing customer satisfaction for our customers through the effective performance management of our business process outsourcing partners (BPO) that support the US market.
- Define country BPO strategy based on reducing cost & improving quality and own reporting to COMEX/CFO. You are responsible for the US BPO Kpis: agent’s quality, agent productivity and cost per contacts
- Lead data analysis based on root causes analysis, insights, and report on key metrics to drive and improve business performance
- Identify, implement, and optimize strategic projects to improve those KPIs thanks to BPO escalations; work with teams across departments to ensure project success.
- Build strong relationships with the Country Care Experience Manager and other BPO managers to ensure good ways of working, share of good practices & support to implement key strategic projects with our BPOs.
- Build a strong relationship with the US training & content team to fully leverage the impact of processes & materials over agent’s quality improvement
- Engage our BPOs on our culture and values by visiting them regularly. Organize BPO summit in concert with other BPO country managers to celebrate success, define strategies and strengthen relationships.
- You have 4+ years of experience with a proven track record of Care BPO/vendor management (mandatory requirement) with an extensive knowledge of Care operations and project management
- You're a data-driven person, you know how to define KPIs and track them to make sure you focus on the projects with the highest impacts.
- You have experience in best-in-class customer service organizations.
- You work collaboratively on a team while exhibiting a strong sense of ownership.
- You have a strong knowledge of the e-commerce industry and have high customer experience expectations.
- You have preferably worked in a start-up hyper-growth environment.
- You are solution-oriented, focused on quick results, and lean approach
- An attractive salary that comes with equity options, health insurance, paid maternity and parental leave, 401K, commuter benefits, mental health support, and more,
- Flexible working hours and hybrid models that let you choose which days you to work in the office and at home (because work-life balance is an individual right).
- Professional development programs, internal mobility, and the opportunity to make your career what you want it to become.
- A meaningful mission. But also fun. We're serious about changing the landscape of the electronics industry and we like to keep things spicy.
- A booming scale-up: we are rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- Welcoming, safe, and inclusive working environment where everyone's opinion, differences, and backgrounds are heard and respected.