CRM Manager (5 months contract)
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of 700 people, powering operations in 17 countries (and counting!).Named one of the World's Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company in 2019 and again in 2021, our mission is simple: empowering people to consume tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact . We have indeed contributed to avoid the production of more than 1,000,000 tons of CO2e worldwide since our launch in 2014.Be part of an exciting and growing international adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech. About the job: We are looking for a CRM manager for 5 months to replace a maternity leave.This CRM Manager role is pivotal within the CRM team. You will be responsible for managing our global CRM activation plan across 17 markets through email and mobile push.You’ll be working closely with many stakeholders across the organization (product, brand, content, merchandising, local head of marketing etc…). The key attributes for this position are proficiency in engagement tactics, project management and exceptional organizational abilities. YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT): 🥇
- Contribute to CRM content brief creation:
- Co-creation of the global CRM communication strategy hand-in-hand with our global content team
- Translate global plan into local communication plan with the Head of Marketing and copywriter
- Benchmarking of innovative CRM trends in order to help the Content team in their creative ideation.
- Collaborate with other teams to promote other topics (diversification, trade-in, sustainability etc…)
- Handle campaign implementation within our CRM tool
- Iterate on design with our studio team
- Monitor and analyze campaign results in order to improve performance.
- Design smart CRM experiments and AB test to answer our global and local challenges
- You are fluent in english
- You have at least 2 years digital marketing experience
- You’ve already used a CRM campaign management tool / ESPs
- You have a previous management experience (even interns)
- You have outstanding project management skills.
- You are creative and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You like data and you have excellent analytical skills
- You are curious about new trends and practices around engagement and retention.
- A meaningful job: you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- A meaningful company: we became a mission-driven company in January 2022.
- Be part of a worldwide growing company based in Europe, the USA and Asia to face great challenges : you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Work alongside passionate experts: who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow in your career.
- Grow your career: with a flexible career path and a dedicated Learning & Development team. Back Market will help you evolve with personalized internal trainings and external handpicked providers from day 1!
- Leadership Academy by Back Market:“be a coach not a dictator” is at the core of this program ! We train and enable all our leaders to support their team towards achieving goals. Be a manager at Back Market is an unique experience we take by heart.
- An attractive salary, equity and a host of benefits including : Lunch voucher, health insurance, relocation package, paid time off for activism in your community, parental benefits, flexible hours, etc…
- Remote friendly company : up to 3 days of remote work per week!
- One Loving Tribe: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
- Be part of one of our Employee Resource Groups createdaround shared identities, common backgrounds and/or special interests crafted to be a safe space and an expressive outlet.
- Several internal events: The Monday Brief (weekly)/ The Somehands (monthly)/ The All Hands (annual).
- We’re here to SABOTAGE: It’s our mantra. It keeps us focused on what we aspire to be: a little bit sneaky, always smart, kinda frugal and constantly conspiring to create maximum impact.