Marketing & Communications, IT
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of 700 people, powering operations in 17 countries (and counting!).Named one of the World's Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company in 2019 and again in 2021, our mission is simple: empowering people to consume tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact . We have indeed contributed to avoid the production of more than 1,000,000 tons of CO2e worldwide since our launch in 2014.Be part of an exciting and growing international adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.We are seeking a highly analytical and data-oriented Media Analyst. You will play a crucial role in building how Back Market attracts and engages customers with exciting products, campaigns and content.You will have the responsibility to manage our paid social campaigns.If you have a passion for creating positive change, a strong analytical mindset, and a talent for uncovering insights from data, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to our mission. YOUR MISSION (IF YOU ACCEPT IT): 🥇
- Paid Social Campaign Management:
- Develop, implement, and manage paid social media campaigns across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, and others.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze key metrics, and make data-driven recommendations for optimization.
- Identify trends, patterns, and insights from campaign data to drive continuous improvement.
- Design and implement tests together with our Product & Data teams, or external advertising platform teams.
- Data Analysis
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data from various sources to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Develop reporting frameworks and dashboards to track campaign performance and present actionable insights to the marketing team.
- Identify opportunities to improve campaign performance through A/B testing, audience segmentation, and other optimization techniques.
- Contribute to the analysis of marketing and business performance
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in engineering, business, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in consulting or digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex data sets, draw meaningful insights, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools (e.g., pandas, R, Julia or Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical senior stakeholders.
- Eye for creative messaging and visuals, with the ability to contribute to the crafting of compelling ad copy and visuals that resonate with the target audience.
- A meaningful job: you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- A meaningful company: we became a mission-driven company in January 2022.
- Be part of a worldwide growing company based in Europe, the USA and Asia to face great challenges : you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Work alongside passionate experts: who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow in your career.
- Grow your career: with a flexible career path and a dedicated Learning & Development team. Back Market will help you evolve with personalized internal trainings and external handpicked providers from day 1!
- Leadership Academy by Back Market:“be a coach not a dictator” is at the core of this program ! We train and enable all our leaders to support their team towards achieving goals. Be a manager at Back Market is an unique experience we take by heart.
- An attractive salary, equity and a host of benefits including : Lunch voucher, health insurance, relocation package, paid time off for activism in your community, parental benefits, flexible hours, etc…
- Remote friendly company : up to 3 days of remote work per week!
- One Loving Tribe: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
- Be part of one of our Employee Resource Groups createdaround shared identities, common backgrounds and/or special interests crafted to be a safe space and an expressive outlet.
- Several internal events: The Monday Brief (weekly)/ The Somehands (monthly)/ The All Hands (annual).
- We’re here to SABOTAGE: It’s our mantra. It keeps us focused on what we aspire to be: a little bit sneaky, always smart, kinda frugal and constantly conspiring to create maximum impact.