Head of Marketing
La Ruche qui dit Oui
La Ruche Qui Dit Oui ! wants to upgrade its Marketing know-how. We operate from 5 countries (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany), each of one has a marketing and/or communication officer, with its own expertise. Our company strategy - Be member first - implies to recenter our project on Client needs and structure our knowledge to be more efficient for recruiting and retaining clients.
Reporting to the CEOs, your mission is to build the marketing strategy of La Ruche and propose operational roadmaps for our Country Managers, as well as leading our corresponding communication campaigns.
This includes :
- Marketing strategy : know La Ruche customer in each country and build a profitable strategy to target and retain them (which budget, which channels, which actions)
- Digital marketing : structure our know-how on online ads campaigns, CRM, website funnel conversion and SEO.
- Decentralized campaign : provide effectives tools and process for Hosts to recruits and retain Clients
- Performance monitoring : setup dashboard to monitor our actions and iterate.
- Carry the voice of the Marketing and Communication inside the company to make transversal projects move forward.
- Brand positioning : enable communication officers to build international campaigns according to the company strategy, along with the communication officers. You need to understand local brand matters to be able to lead an impactful communication strategy. You can rely on internal skills for design content creation. For your day to day work, you’ll work along with marketing and communication officers in each country - with no direct management - as well as freelancers for technical support.